Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Does size matter?

Did you see that programme on BBC3 last night where men were talking about the size of their dicks. My wife wouldn't let me watch it, she said she didn't want me getting all depressed. I guess from her vast knowledge of the subject she should know. But secretly I know it was because she wanted to watch 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here'.

Anyway, if you have it on DVD send me a copy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessed by this. Purely for research purposes only you understand.

8 comments:

  1. The size of your genitalia is all too evident by the comment "she wouldn't let me watch it".

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are usually a couple of big dicks in I'm a Celebrity anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, you've spent too long working with horses and ...

    ... well, I think you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, if you use the phrase "too long" he is certain to misinterpret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy, I agree with Betty.

    Any male would feel inadequate after looking at a horse.

    I'm sure you're just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. post a picture of yours and we'll give you our honest opinions

    ReplyDelete
  7. (clamps hand over mouth) Ziggi! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry girls, I have to move on and get this next post up. I promise you we can get back to this fascinating subject before not too long.

    ReplyDelete