Thursday, August 17, 2006

Second Life Update

Well, I've been here for about two weeks now and I am getting on fine. I live in the woods by a campfire with a friend of mine called Wolf. Wolf has the ability to appear in three forms - as a human, as a human shape but with wolf features, and as an actual wolf. Quite often when we are by the fire talking he sits around as a wolf - it's quite cool really.
I have two other friends (yes, I am about as popular there as I am here) called Sandi and Lochinvar. Sandi is an American girl and Loch is a Canadian bloke. They are both really nice and we have not too serious chats about how they are planning to make loads of L$s and set up houses and so on with their various ideas. I'm not going to bother with making money - I'm going to hang out for a rich woman and take it from there. I told Sandi and Loch that and they thought I was going to set up as a gigolo - imagine me doing that!
Actually, when I went in to SL I decided that I would allow myself to behave as badly as I wanted to, to make up for being such a goody in FL. But what I have found is that I am pretty much unable to be anyone other than myself, so here I am being all polite all over the place again, but in a slightly different environment. The thing that I am really enjoying the most is being able to not have any responsibilities - it's like being me before I had to house and feed my kids. I am free and I'm planning to stay that way. I don't think you can get women pregnant here so I should be ok on that one - don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but boy have I had to scrat around making a few bucks to keep them fed. Sleeping under the stars again is just great - I love it.

9 comments:

  1. It sounds great! No responsibilities and a nice, appreciative older woman to support you...And your friend the wolfman sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy dearest...which acid trip is this???


    and I need your email addy again so I can send you the link to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmy, the older woman is a joke yeh. Most of them are parading round as hot 20 year olds.
    Pammy, I would ask you to meet me there but I'm beginning to wonder if it's not quite the right place for us. You're too nice for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a goody in FL?

    When did you live in Florida? Does Carmen know?

    Fxutdzog. A Second Life expletive. Useful when you can't get a fire going in the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just walk towards the light Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I tried it. But the damn computer kept crashing.

    I don;t have sufficient RAM. In so many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you have found that whatever environment you are in, you can only be yourself and true to yourself - is there anything alse to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our trades right now & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete